I am super excited to announce that I am now offering “Pillow Talk” parties!
We have all been to bachelorette parties or planned a girls night out. Basically they are all the same…meet at a friends house, have a drink, go bar hopping, go home. How about something different??! That’s where the “Pillow Talk” party comes in!
Book a party at your house and have your friends come over for drinks, gossip, and fun! Plus, each woman will receive a private 30 minute boudoir session.
Each session is $250 and includes a 6×6 album and a make-up artist. Hair stylist is available for $25 extra per person.
Host a “Pillow Talk” party and receive $20 off your session fee for each woman that attends (up to 5 friends total).
Each session is shot with a digital camera as well as a traditional black and white film camera.
I know, I know. You are thinking one of the 3 things below…
1. I need to loose weight.
2. What would I DO with the photos?
3. I feel kind of weird standing there in my skivvies while you take my photo.
Here are my responses to the above comments…
1. You are beautiful. There are many different poses, outfits, and tricks that I utilize to make you look AMAZING!
2. a.Many women feel like they aren’t getting any younger. They love the fact that when they are 80 years old, they can look back on their photos and think “wasn’t I a dish!?”
b. A lot of women LOVE to give an album to their husband or significant other. And their Hubbies are pretty happy about that.
3. That’s what champagne is for! Kidding (sort of). You might feel a little awkward at first, but I promise that I am there to make you feel beautiful. I am so busy working, that I am not “looking” at you, I am concentrating on getting a great shot. I also have many referrals from past boudoir clients that I can provide you.
Please contact me to schedule your Pillow Talk party. You won’t regret it!
To see some of my boudoir work, please click HERE.
Nicole Spangler Photography