One of the most frequent questions I get from girls is “what color nail polish should I wear?”. Luckily I always send them a “nail prep guide” after they schedule their senior session with me, so they know exactly what shades are great for their portrait session!
Below are just a couple of tips from the nail prep guide:
1. Stay with a neutral shade (neons are not your friend in this instance!)
2. Keep your hands moisturized prior to your session
3. When in doubt, hire a nail pro
4. Check for nail chips and correct them before your shoot
5. Don’t forget your toenails, especially if you are wearing open-toe shoes!
My nail prep guide is only one of the helpful sections included in your senior prep hub and sent over to you right after you book your senior session. The senior prep hub also includes a TON of helpful tips including:
・face prep guide for portrait perfect skin
・how to build a senior picture Pinterest board
・session day packing list
・what to wear guide full of outfit tips & tricks to get you ready for your in-home wardrobe consultation with me
・and so much more!
So tell me… how would you feel, booking a photographer who takes care of you and makes sure you’re prepped and ready for your portrait perfect session? Are YOU ready yet?
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your session and receive your session prep guides!