PARENTS OF GRADS! Save this post for your child’s big college move next month! Class of 2022, go ahead and save it too, since your big moving day will be here before you know it!
With college moving day coming up next month, let’s talk about 10 of the most forgotten items you’ll need for your dorm room!
1. First Aid Kit: for the little emergencies
2. Extra Batteries: for remotes, fans, speakers, etc.
3. Umbrella: for those rainy treks across campus
4. Water Filter: some dorm water can taste like home water
5. Small Safe: to keep your wallet, extra cash, and valuables in
6. Sleep Mask: for your sanity with a night owl roommate
7. Diffuser: for “that” dorm smell when you can’t use candles
8. Full-Length Mirror: for that final check out the door
9. Thermometer: so you know when it’s time to call the doc
10. Tool Kit: for those random fixes
Have we forgotten anything? Moms of recent grads and college-bound friends, please feel free to comment with anything we’ve forgotten on the list!